Langsung ke konten utama

Little Thing About My Life

Name        : Radiatul Aslamiyah
SRN           : 170 112 1161
Assalamu’alaikum wr.wb..


Good Night Everyone, Good Night TBI A Class Members, and Good Night to My Beloved Readers :v. Finally, we meet again on a night studded with stars and celebrate the moonlight after a very long wait :v Tonight I will apply a little passive voice in the following story. Check it out :)

Little Thing About My Life
Hasil gambar untuk my life
I am an ordinary child. I have always been taught to be an independent person. When I was 7 years old or when I was in the second grade, I could cook. I don't know since when I was taught cooking, I forgot. But what I remember, when I was 7 years old, for the first time I was left at home and had to cook my own food. The results of my cooking aren't too bad and my family likes it. Many things are taught by my parents and I use the knowledge they provide one of the sources of guidance in my life. I was taught about manners, respecting others, independence, compassion and others. I was given a lot of knowledge that was very useful in my opinion, even though it could be said of simple sciences. I was trained, encouraged, advised, and guided so far. Many things I have done independently without my parents all this time. cooking, washing clothes, cleaning the room etc. Some other experiences, when I want to enter junior high school, vocational school and university, I do my own registration until the orientation period without my parents and only with friends. I was only given advice and direction. Now I'm very grateful for all the knowledge my parents have given me, because it's very useful now when I live alone.

Now that's a little thing about my story that contains the application of passive voice. Wahhhhhhhhhhh Oh My God, it's time for us to separate again. But don't be sad, because I will back next time with a new topic, new writing, a new story and a new status .... Eh the last one is just joking wkwk .. Don't miss me huh, because miss is the hard thing. Goodbye. See you later ... Wassalamu'alaikum wr ... wb ...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sejarah Internet, Perangkat Keras Internet, ISP dan DNS

Assalamu’alaikum wr.wb... Good Morning, Guys.. How are you today? Saya sih berharap semuanya baik-baik saja. Nah pada pagi yang cerah ini saya akan sedikit menjelaskan tentang “SEJARAH INTERNET, PERANGKAT KERAS INTERNET, ISP &D DNS”. Pada zaman teknologi yang sudah maju  ini, pasti tidak ada seorang pun yang tidak tahu apa itu internet. Ya kan?  Bahkan dari anak kecil sampai orang tua sekalipun pasti tahu tentang internet. Tapi kebanyakan orang hanya kurang tahu atau bahkan tidak tahu sama sekali tentang sejarah dan hal-hal yang berkaitan dengan internet. Disini saya akan menjelaskan sedikit tentang  sejarah  internet, perangkat keras internet, ISP dan DNS. Berikut sedikit penjelasannya: A. SEJARAH INTERNET Internet merupakan   jaringan komputer   yang dibentuk oleh Departemen Pertahanan   Amerika Serikat   pada tahun   1969 ,  melalui proyek lembaga   ARPA   yang mengembangkan jaringan yang dinamakan   ARPA...